Lowongan Kerja HM Sampoerna – Penempatan Yogyakarta dan Jakarta
Lowongan Kerja HM Sampoerna – Penempatan Yogyakarta dan Jakarta | HM Sampoerna on this October 2013 offered you a chance to build up your career by joining a market leader in the tobacco industry, We Are !. We offer numerous on-the-job learning opportunities and structured career development designed to help you grow to your fullest potential. We offer competitive Compensation and Benefits programs to reward your performance and encourage further growth. You will work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, where you can enjoy being part of a diverse and talented team.
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are the maker of some of the most well-known kretek (clove) cigarette brands. We are an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., the world’s leading international tobacco company. At the end of 2011, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 27.000 employees. Sampoerna sells and distributes cigarettes through 65 offices in Indonesia
The Job detail are below, please read carefully before apply !
Regional Chief Admin – Yogyakarta
- You are responsible to control and monitor each area office, not only in order to ensure a secure financial aspect of business from daily sales transaction through administrative, tax, and legal compliance, but also include other aspects (e.g. office licenses, office facilities, etc) to support daily operational activity in area offices.
- Hold Bachelor Degree from any discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance & administration with exposure to sales operational
- Having Knowledge in Finance journal, tax, Bank procedure, and products
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Have a good leadership skill, interpersonal skills, and time management
Manager Fiscal Affairs – Jakarta
- You will be responsible to develop and execute comprehensive fiscal strategies that support business objectives and at the same time limiting risk exposure to the business risk from opposite fiscal initiatives and leads. This is to include monitor political environment, developing alternative solution on Fiscal issues for internal/management discussion/approval, developing company position papers and maintaining productive relation with key decision makers and opinion leaders in fiscal fields.
- Having minimum Bachelor Degree
- Min. 5 years experiences in FMCG companies, especially in Sales / Marketing/ Finance department
- Strong Analytical skills, especially in analyzing massive numerical data
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken and Computer literate
- Knowledgeable about tobacco industry would be an advantage
Do you feel challenged ? If so, please apply online via link below with not later than 30 October 2013.