Lowongan Kerja PT Bank ANZ Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja PT Bank ANZ Indonesia | PT Bank ANZ Indonesia (Bank ANZ) is subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ Group). Bank ANZ Indonesia established since 1973 as ANZ Grindlays representative office. Now, ANZ has 28 branches in 11 cities across Indonesia providing our customers with a full-fledged banking suite covering consumer finance including credit card, mortgages and personal loan and affluent banking, wealth management services, private banking, commercial banking and institutional banking where the Bank is particularly focused on natural resources, infrastructure and export industries.
In 2011, ANZ Group and Panin Bank both provided additional capital to PT ANZ Panin Bank, which increased the total capital to IDR 1.65 trillion (equal to AU $180 million) and a change in share ownership to 99% for ANZ Group and 1% for Panin Bank. ANZ is rated AAA (idn) by Fitch as per December 2011 and awarded the number one joint venture bank in Indonesia in 2011 by Infobank magazine.
On 12 January 2012, the joint venture bank was renamed to PT Bank ANZ Indonesia (ANZ) to reflect the increase of ANZ Group’s shareholding in the Bank, as well as the Bank’s strong and continued commitment to Indonesia and our customers’ growth. This also reaffirms PT Bank ANZ Indonesia’s position as the largest Australian service sector investor in Indonesia.
Lowongan Kerja Bank ANZ Indonesia
Scoring & Decision Tools Officer – PT Bank ANZ Indonesia
- Reporting to the Risk Analytics Manager, you will indulge in managing Consumer Finance product performance. You will analyse product performances and credit losses through optimal usage on scorecards and champion-challenger strategy in TRIAD. The role will also require you to monitor timely production of required reports.
- A degree qualification in engineering, economic, math sciences or statistics will be preferred.
- 2 years experience within Bank or Consumer Finance business primarily within the Risk or Product Development.
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and good understanding of credit cycle for retail banking concept will be essential for this role.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs and understanding of SAS or SPSS application will proves beneficial.
Call Centre Officer
Jakarta Raya – Pondok Indah
- Receive, handling and resolve calls from customers in regards to inquiry, request or complaint related to credit card, personal loan or banking products.
- Willing to work in shift schedule, highly motivated with excellent interpersonal skill
- Good to advanced English skills & computer literate
- Call centre experience or experience in serving customers in other hospitality industry
- Diploma/ Bachelor degree from any major
Business Development Executive
Jakarta Raya, Manado (Sulawesi Utara), Palembang (Sumatera Selatan)
- The Business Development Executive will conduct daily and weekly planning of prospecting/sales activities in order to reach targets and acquire new signature priority customer. This can be achieved through various avenues; call – introduction and appointment scheduling, visit – product and services presentation, follow up – determine interest level and closing the deal. You will develop strong networks and relationship with prospective clients. All sales activities must be done in compliance with company and government regulations and policies.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 1 year experience from diverse industries with sales and service oriented background and professions including but not limited to banking, insurance, property
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong passion in sales and good network with high end societies
- Good knowledge of basic banking products will be a plus point
More info : Lowongan Kerja Bank ANZ Indonesia