Lowongan Kerja PT Ceria Utama Abadi
Lowongan Kerja PT Ceria Utama Abadi | PT Ceria Utama Abadi was established in Jakarta in 1985 with the mission to provide not only the fundamental but innovative engineering, construction and personnel services aligned with technical excellence and total commitment to its client’s needs, with particular emphasis on quality and safety. With its high degree of flexibility in supplying such services, PT Ceria Utama Abadi or CUA personnel and services are highly regarded throughout the oil and gas industry in Jakarta and Indonesia as a whole.
Job Available in PT Ceria Utama Abadi
IM Analyst/ IM Handover Analyst
- Minimum of 5 years experience in document control management and using Document Management Systems, especially for Oil & Gas industry.
- S1 Degree in Library & Information Studies or minimum D3 degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical).
- Good IM and IT skills including understanding of the Microsoft office suite and Adobe Acrobat Proficient in data entry skills.
- Strong customer focus Strong understanding of Information management and document control principles.
- Self motivated with ability to work in a methodical and pragmatic using initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn new skills and integrate new knowledge into existing work activities.
- Proven experience of Engineering Document Management processes, tools and information products in support of design and vendor engineering information.
- Ability to read technical engineering drawings an advantage.
- Actively contribute to the provision of an efficient, cost effective and proactive document control support service to IDD Project.
- Work directly with IDD IMTeam members, businesss take holders and Information Owners to support day to day Document Control requirements.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of controlled documentation managed by the IDD Information Management Team within the Document Management System (DMS) master repository.
- Assist with maintenance of controlled hardcopy distributions.
- Perform an Document Control “Gate Keeper” role, ensuring documentation is: Formatted, numbered, revision controlled and managed in accordance with the relevant IDD standards and convention.
- Registered in accordance with data entry standards Received, processed, distributed and tracked in accordance with Document Control procedures, approved distribution matrices and agreed timescales.
- Execute implementation of information management standard, specification and procedures to support IBU IDD Project s information management needs and document management processes, including ; Verifying all incoming documents from and to contractors.
- Monitoring work review and approval process (workflow) system.
- Maintaining both DMS and hardcopy document files Executing data and document communication and exchange between IDD project team and contractors (vv) using Data Exchange System (eRoom).
- Assist with the development, generation and distribution of business reports as required,typical examples; Outstanding Document review and approvals Document Validity and Expiration.
- Reports Planned documents Accommodate reprographic requirements e.g. scanning,copying, binding (inc, managing the flow & tracking of hardcopy documents issued to offsite Contractors for scanning; ensuring the process is undertaken in a timely manner and location of hardcopy originals is known at all times).
- Support search and retrieval of accurate controlled information Interface with the External Engineering Contractors and Service Providers Document Control focal.
Lowongan Kerja PT Ceria Utama Abadi | Please send your complete resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than 1 April 2013.