Lowongan Kerja PT JGC Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja PT JGC Indonesia | PT JGC Indonesia is one of part from JGC Corporation, the world’s leading international EPC contractors. JGC Corporation established in 1928, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. Starting in 1965 with the opening of its first overseas office in Seoul, JGC embarked on a program of global expansion, moving into markets in China, Southeast Asia, South America, North Africa, Eastern Europe, and beyond. JGC Group now operates in 21 countries on four continents, with 14 affiliates and 32 subsidiaries, including PT JGC Indonesia.
Originally known as Japan Gasoline Co., JGC’s initial goal was to construct and manage an oil refinery on the Pacific coast of Japan, but when the project ran into difficulties, the company shifted focus and became the Japan’s first engineering firm.
JGC Indonesia as the reputable Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Company especially for Oil and Gas industry is seeking high caliber candidates to fill vacancies for the following positions:
1. Interface Coordinator
- Work as a Project Engineer for more than 5 years in the Oil & Gas Industry or;
- Work as a discipline engineer (Process, Mechanical, Piping, Instrumentation, Electrical, Civil / Structure), construction engineer, commissioning engineer for more than 5 years in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Have relevant experience in FPSO Topsides, Hull, or Turret
- Have following personality
- Good at communicating with foreigners
- Understanding and tolerant of other cultures
- Motivated, has a can-do spirit
- Good at listening to the requirement or problems without bias
- Willing to solve a problem being encountered, instead of waiting for instruction from superior
2. Building Lead Engineer
- BSc Degree in Building Engineering or Equivalent
- 15 years of progressive applicable experience on Basic Building design Work and Cost Estimation Work including Oil and Gas Plant Buildings such as Control Building and Substation and including at least more than 2 off-shore oil and gas projects
- The wide knowledge on Module Building Design and Structural Design using high Strength Steel Materials and familiar with Structural Motion Analysis
- The following design code/software is required:
- Shell Design Engineering Practice (DEP)
- International Building Code (IBC)
- API Recommended Practice for 2A-LRFD
- NFPA 10, 12, 13, 14, 72, 90, 1001, 2001 and other codes need for Building Design
Please send your application and CV to :
Gedung JGC Indonesia Jl. TB. Simatupang 7-B Jakarta 12430
Please quote applied POSITION TITLE in the “subject” line
write the position title on top – left corner of the envelope
• ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE TREATED IN CONFIDENTIAL
• ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO JOIN OUR RECRUITMENT PROGRAM
• ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD MENTION THE RELATED DISCIPLINE COD
Lowongan Kerja PT JGC Indonesia | Those job vacancies having expiry date on wednesday, February 13, 2013.