Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC)
Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal | PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) adalah produsen dan eksporter batu bara terbaik dan terbesar di dunia. Batu bara hasil pertambangan KPC merupakan yang terbaik karena memiliki kandungan sulfur dan abu yang rendah sehingga sangat ideal untuk kebutuhan operasional dunia industri.
Untuk mendukung perkembangan operasional sejumlah proyek infrastruktur utama untuk dikembangkan dan peluang yang ada untuk kaliber tinggi profesional untuk bergabung dengan Perusahaan dengan pekerjaan di Sangatta – Kalimantan Timur untuk posisi :
Specialist – Computer Operation
- Have experience and proven skills in administering UNIX (Linux & HPUX) and Windows servers (minimum 3 years) with a broad knowledge in the fields of computing.
- Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and / or holding a relevant certificate(s) from Microsoft or recognized organization in computing services.
Superintendent – Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in (Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication) with 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Capability to do negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees.
Manager – Internal Audit
- Tertiary qualifications (S1 degree) in Business Management / Accounting, Master degree is preferred.
- At least 10 (ten) years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure to the oil, gas or mining industries.
- Managerial and supervisory experience.
- Project management skills.
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Hold professional / expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor).
Engineer – Mining
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mining Engineering.
- Having 2 years’ experience in Mine technical engineering position with practical production experience an advantage.
- Excellent skills in computing and data analysis programmers.
- Having experience in using MINEX software.
Supervisor – Project (Civil)
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, preferably from Civil Engineering or other discipline with equivalent training and experience.
- Extensive (minimum 5 years) experience in large scale of civil project.
- Have good experience in supervising project activities, including civil, mechanical and electrical services with substantial project management experience.
- Ability to work with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators.
Specialist – Contract
- Minimum S1 – Mining or Engineering with 2 year experience as Contract Specialist / Contract Engineer if preferable.
- Extensive Knowledge of prevailing laws and regulations, especially those related to commercial activities.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Having national or international certification in Supply Chain / Procurement.
- Ability to formulate contract documents and ability to interpret contract documents. Understanding supply chain management and continuous improvement techniques to improve it.
Specialist – Personal Computer
- Have a degree in Computing or other relevant subjects, and / or hold a relevant certificate(s) from Microsoft or other recognized organization in computing services.
- Have experience and proven skills in user support environment (minimum 5 years) with a broad knowledge in the field of computing and communications and a strong organization and planning capability.
- Have experience in people management with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role (with direct subordinates).
- Having good willing to solve any problem or doing some research & development to get solution or improvements.
- Having knowledge on security & AV matters.
- Having knowledge on CCTV concepts / designs.
- Having knowledge on data recovery concepts.
- Have a strong customer focus with good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills to produce reports and deal with diverse range personnel.
- Microsoft Certified Holder.
Engineer – Project (Mechanical)
- Minimum 3 (three) years working experience in Mechanical disciplines (preferably Coal Fire Power Plant Construction / Operation, Rotating Machinery) with sufficient exposure to capital projects.
- Understand project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in equipment installation techniques and standards.
- Familiar / experience working in a dynamic project environment.
Supervisor – Purchasing FPA
- S1 degree in any related discipline with at least 3 year experience or Diploma 3 with at least 5 year experience.
- Excellent communication in both English and Indonesia.
- Analytical & problem solving skill.
- Knowledge on purchasing, cataloguing, and contract.
- General computer skills (Ms Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Preferably knowledge on Ellipse system and Corvu operation.
- Knowledge on import regulation and international procurement.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include salary expectation) and a recent photograph, with email address to Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal at email address : email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal | Closing date 15 June 2013.