Lowongan Kerja PT Unilever Indonesia – 4 Posisi
Lowongan Kerja PT Unilever Indonesia - 4 Posisi | PT Unilever is a world leader multinational company that manufacturing consumer goods. PT Unilever Indonesia, one of Unilever subsidiary, is the company that produces the best-known brands and are widely used by the community include : Pepsodent, yang Pond, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.
PT Unilever engaged in the distribution, export and import of merchandise famous brand in people’s daily life. PT Unilever Indonesia offers its shares to the public in 1981 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since January 11, 1982. At the end of 2011, the Company was ranked sixth in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalization.
Currently, PT Unilever Indonesia Tebuka is looking for a candidate perfesional personnel employee in the position :
Assistant Area Sales Manager (Job No. : 13000GV6)
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.8
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Active in campus organization activities
- Dynamic and like work field
- Communicative and have good adaptability
- Healthy and have high stamina
- Able to work independently
- Have the ability to analyze and logic, particularly in relation to the number
- Can drive a car and have SIM A
Assistant Cluster Chemicals Manager – Procurement (Job No. : 13000B70)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain/Procurement qualifications
- Strong Operational Skills ( preferred candidates are those with strong Supply Planning or Manufacturing or Procurement Operations Background)
- Strong in managing alliances and very adept in managing relationships and negotiation.
- Strong Project management and execution skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, adept in handling and managing reports. Strong in excel, PowerPoint, word etc
Asst Procurement Mgr – Raw Material & Packaging (Job No. : 13000AXZ)
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a management related field.
- 2+ years experience in high-speed manufacturing or packaging operations; regulated industry experience preferred.
- SAP; or related ERP system and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
Asst R&D Manager Foods (Job No. : 13000GUP)
- Minimum bachelor degree, majoring Foods Technology, Chemical Engineering, or other related background.
- Strong capability on food technology processing & formulation.
- High interest in cooking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Research & Development Foods or in Supply Chain of Foods Company, preferable from seasoning or Savoury Company.
- Willing to work in R&D laboratory and to be placed in Cikarang factory.
- Excellent communication skill & fluent in English.
Jika anda memenuhi persyaratan di atas silahkan langsung apply melalui situs resmi Rekrutmen PT Unilever sesuai dengan Job No. yang anda inginkan melalui link di bawah ini :