Lowongan Kerja Total E&P Indonesie
Lowongan Kerja Total E&P Indonesie | Total E&P Indonesie (Total EP) is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Paris based Total Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan.
Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, Total E&P Indonesie invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following positions:
Logistic Method Engineer – Jakarta
- Monitor strategic, optimized and cost effective business processes within Logistics, Land, Sea, Air (LSA) to achieve division objectives.
- Monitor the availability of operational standards and procedures for LSA dynamics and corresponding plan to provide transparent and auditable performance report.
- Conduct technical verification of materials and services for LSA to ensure the accordance with company standards.
- Provide KPI and Table du Bord to ensure proper reflection of LSA.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- At least with 1 year experience in oil and gas industry, especially in logistic, marine and safety area.
- Advantages with field and office exposure.
Apply : http://www.careers.total.com/front/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10049313
Contract Engineer – Balikpapan
- Organise and manages the pre qualification and CFT (Call for Tender) stages for all contracts and Purchase Order (PO).
- Negotiates terms, claims, change orders in liaison with Cost Control Engineer.
- Ensures smooth contract/P.O¿s administration
- Evaluate tender especially for commercial and contractual aspects.
- Prepare all contract required for operation phase
- Have a bachelor degree in any engineering background
- 3-5 years experience in contract administration/documentation, esp. in oil and gas industry.
- Have knowledge in legal and assurance
- Only for Indonesian Nationality
- Strong knowledge in legal and assurance
- Good negotiation and communication/presentation skill.
Apply Online : http://www.careers.total.com/front/web/guest/fiche-offre/-/offrePortlet/detail/10049314
Purchasing Officer – Balikpapan
- Ensure compatibility of all services procured with BP Migas and TOTAL Group procedures.
- Ensure the consistency of tender procedure with regard to auditability of the whole process.
- Ensure the minimum level of the number of discrepancies, mistakes and flaws related to contractual matters and tender procedures.
- Have exposure in method and study.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering of Business
- Only for Indonesian Nationality
- 4-5 years, with minimum 2 years in oil and gas industry
- Negotiation, contract developing skill
- Vendor management, procurement regulation
Apply Online : Purchasing Officer
Coordinator of Vendor Management System – Balikpapan
- Supplier Development : Develop supplier pre-qualification process, develop a reference supplier database, maintain the supplier database, be the point contact for new suppliers, keep track of supplier reporting, and support contract engineers when performing supplier evaluations.
- Main suppliers monitoring: Establish a monitoring process of main suppliers performance, develop strategies for main suppliers, and establish a summary sheet for each main supplier in conjunction with Metier partners
- Participate in the development of risk management activities
- Participate to developing the involvement of the IPO in the activities of the affiliate
- Minimum Bachelor degree preferably in Business or Engineering
- Over 10 years experience and Preferably 8 years minimum in supply chain sector, oil and gas industry
- Familiar with oil and gas procurement process and/or familiar with oil and gas market
- Analytical and synthesis skills, Health-Safety-Environment management, negotiation, reporting and performs complex studies
Apply Online : Project Management – Total E&P Indonesie
Lowongan Kerja Total E&P Indonesie | Batas akhir lamaran : 20 July 2013