Lowongan Kerja World Food Programme (WFP)
Lowongan Kerja World Food Programme (WFP) | World Food Programme (WFP) is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded. Born in 1961, WFP pursues a vision of the world in which every man, woman and child has access at all times to the food needed for an active and healthy life.
We work towards that vision with our sister UN agencies in Rome — the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) — as well as other government, UN and NGO partners.
In Indonesia, WFP has been operating since 1998. WFP Indonesia focus primarily on the provinces of Aceh, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Nusa Tenggara Barat and also Papua.
World Food Programme – Indonesia invites applications from eligible candidates for the following positions:
- Programme Assistant (Climate Change)
- National Programme Officer (Food Security Assessments)
- Senior Programme Assistant (Disaster Risk Reduction, Climate Change and FFA)
- Senior Programme Assistant
- Logistics Officer (Emergency Preparedness and Response)
- Logistics Officer (Supply Chain and Disaster Risk Reduction)
- Programme Officer (Community-based DRR & Climate Change Adaptation)
- Program Officer (Head of Sub-Office) Papua
- Programme Officer (Food Security Monitoring)
- Programme Officer (HIV- Nutrition)
- Donor and Private Sector Relations Officer (Head, Partnership Unit)
- Programme Officer (Head of Sub-Office) NTB
Lowongan Kerja World Food Programme (WFP) | Closing date : 24 – 31 March 2013.
Info detail : WFP Indonesia – Vacancy Announcement